UniPro Protocol Decode for Infiniium Scopes
Manufacturer's part number :
Emerging serial bus standards in the wireless mobile industry have created the need to test and debug MIPI UniPro (M-PHY) interface. Keysight’s 90000 Series oscilloscope offers both compliance and protocol analysis for MIPI UniPro designs.
The MIPI UniPro protocol decode application enables faster and better development of wireless mobile products employing the MIPI technology. The protocol analysis application enables teams to quickly move from physical layer to protocol layer measurements and includes software-based triggering.
Quote and availability
- Set up your scope to show MIPI® UniProSM (M-PHY) protocol decode in less than 30 seconds
- Get access to a rich set of integrated software-based protocol-level triggers
- Save time and eliminate errors by viewing packets at the protocol level
- Use time-correlated views to quickly troubleshoot serial protocol problems back to their timing or signal integrity root cause
- Infiniium 4.10 or higher software revision for 90000 Series
- N8808A MIPI UniPro (M-PHY) Protocol Decode (Option 052 on new 90000 Series or N5435A-048 for application server license)
- E2688A High-Speed SDA (Option 003 on new 90000 Series oscilloscope or Option N5435A-003 for application server license)