USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Inter-Chip, SSIC, Protocol Decode
Manufacturer's part number :
The SuperSpeed Inter-Chip (SSIC) standard is developed by the USB-IF standard body to run USB 3.0 protocol on MIPI M-PHY electrical layer with many power saving features. This allows existing USB 3.0 intellectual properties to be leveraged into mobile applications.
Keysight 90000 Series oscilloscopes offer protocol decode for SSIC designs. The N8819A SSIC protocol decoder enables faster and better development of camera sensor applications employing the SSIC technology. The protocol analysis application lets teams quickly move from physical layer to protocol layer measurements and includes software-based triggering.
Quote and availability
- Set up your oscilloscope to show SSIC (USB 3.0) protocol decode in less than 30 seconds
- Get access to a rich set of integrated software-based protocol-level triggers
- Save time and eliminate errors by viewing packets at the protocol level
- Use time-correlated views to quickly troubleshoot serial protocol problems back to their timing or signal integrity root cause
- Infiniium 4.60 or higher software revision for 90000 Series
- N8819A SSIC protocol decode (Option 067 on new 90000 Series or N5435A-064 for application server license)
- E2688A high-speed SDA (Option 003 on new 90000 Series or N5435A-003 for application server license)
- N2753A Infiniium Windows XP to 7 OS upgrade kit (oscilloscope already has M890 motherboard) / N2754A Infiniium Windows XP to 7 OP and M890 motherboard upgrade kit (oscilloscope without M890 motherboard)