USB 3.0 Compliance Software
Manufacturer's part number :
The U7246A SD UHS-I card compliance test software gives you a fast, easy way to test, debug and characterize your SD designs up to 104MB/s. At these fast transfer speeds, signal integrity is key to reliable and interoperable performance. The U7246A SD UHS-I card compliance test software performs a combination data timing analysis and current consumption tests that let you thoroughly evaluate devices in accordance with the SD Specification, version 3.0.
The U7246A with 9000A and 90000A Series oscilloscopes is a certified test tool for SD Card Phy electric tests with SD Association. Reference is available in SDA official document: SD Test Tool Information Ver1.0 Sep 13 2010.
Quote and availability
- Test setup wizard guides you through test selection, configuration, connection, execution, and results reporting
- Measurement connection setups are displayed
- Oscilloscope setup is automatically configured for each test
- Test results report documents test configuration, measurements made, pass/fail status, margin analysis, and waveforms
- Standards Supported: SD Specifications Version 3.0 and Test Specification for Card Version 3.0
- Integrated DUT control capability to provide read-write burst separation.
- Compliance testing of bus timing analysis and current consumption measurements in accordance to SD specifications
- Comprehensive analysis that automates the complex measurements, even when you are not there
- Data eye diagram analysis with Serial Data analysis package.
- Infiniium 2.5 or higher software revision for 9000, 90000A and 90000 X-Series
- U7246A UHS-I Compliance Test Application
- Create and fully integrate custom tests, configuration variables and connection instructions.
- Insert external application calls into the run sequence, such as MATLAB scripts or your device controller.
- Configure additional external instruments used in your test suite.