USB 2.0 Signal Quality Analysis, for 4000 X-series oscilloscopes
Manufacturer's part number :
The low-speed, full-speed, and hi-speed USB 2.0 serial bus is used today for both traditional computer/PC applications, and a broad range of embedded connectivity applications. For years, oscilloscopes have been the primary measurement tool used by electrical engineers to verify the signal integrity of their USB 2.0 serial bus designs. With the DSOX4USBSQ signal quality test option licensed on an InfiniiVision 4000 X-Series oscilloscope, you can now quickly verify the analog quality of your signals generated by USB hubs, hosts, and devices based on USB-IF compliance standards.
For low-speed and full-speed USB 2.0 applications, this measurement option works on all InfiniiVision 4000 X-Series 2-channel and 4-channel DSO and MSO models. For hi-speed USB 2.0 applications, a 4-channel, 1.5-GHz bandwidth model is required (DSOX4154A or MSOX4154A).
Quote and availability
- Pass/fail test comparison standards based on low-speed, full-speed, hi-speed, far-end, near-end, hub, host, & device specifications
- Real-time eye test
- Consecutive, paired JK, and paired KJ jitter
- Sync test
- Cross-over voltage (low- & full-speed only)
- EOP Bit-width
- Signaling rate
- Edge monotonicity
- Rise/fall edge rate
- Edge rate match (low- & full-speed only)
- HTML pass/fail report generation