MOST Compliance Application for Infiniium scopes
Manufacturer's part number :
The N6466A MOST compliance application for Infiniium oscilloscopes simplifies and accelerates MOST technology standards testing.
Quote and availability
- The N6466A MOST compliance application supports MOST50 and MOST150 (cPhy and oPhy) technology standards.
- The application automates 100% compliance test coverage for all tests.
- Testing can be done at the oscilloscope or remotely using programmatic commands. Programmability allows, for example, testing over an extended period of time in an environmental chamber.
- Automated setups ensure result repeatability and enable test engineers to run the application without being an expert on MOST50 and MOST150 testing procedures.
- Test setup wizard guides user through test selection, configuration, connection, execution and results reporting.
- Oscilloscope setup is automatically configured for each test, and measurement connection setups are displayed.
- Test results report documents test configuration, measurements made, pass/fail status, margin analysis and waveforms.
- The N6466A MOST compliance application embeds jitter and SDA functionality needed for MOST testing, eliminating the need to purchase additional apps.
- MOST50 compliance testing requires Infiniium oscilloscopes with 500 MHz or greater bandwidth.
- MOST150 compliance testing requires Infiniium oscilloscopes with 1 GHz or greater bandwidth.
- While the MOST150 cPhy compliance tests use a differ ential probe (1.5 GHz or higher), MOST150 oPhy tests additionally require an optical-to-electrical converter probe.
- The application can be ordered as a fixed license for a specific oscilloscope. The application can also be ordered as a server-based floating license using N5435A option 068, allowing the application license to move between multiple oscilloscopes.
- Keysight’s 81160A pulse/function generator can be used as the source for MOST150 stress pattern testing.