MATLAB and User Defined Function Bundle
Manufacturer's part number :
N8806A User Defined Function for Editing and Execution (UDF) lets Keysight oscilloscope users create and execute their own customized math and analysis functions live directly on the oscilloscope screen, just like any standard function on the oscilloscope. These functions are necessary when you need to create functions or measurements that are unique to your test and cannot be included directly with the oscilloscope. Order the N8806A option with your Keysight Infiniium oscilloscope and be able to make customized, application-specific measurements with your oscilloscope.
We recommend ordering the N8806A option today with your Keysight Infiniium oscilloscope if you need to make application-specific measurements or might need to make custom measurements with your oscilloscope in the future. Infiniium oscilloscope users can also purchase this option as an upgrade option if they did not order it at the time of their oscilloscope purchase, but this will require a separate purchase order.
N8806A includes User Defined Function and MATLAB software required for users to create, modify, and/or execute the UDF functions and access additional example UDF functions not included with the oscilloscope as well as multiple MATLAB application examples to get you started using MATLAB software with Keysight oscilloscopes or other instruments.
Quote and availability
- Enables Infiniium oscilloscopes to execute customized math and analysis functions
- Includes the UDF and MATLAB software environment required for users to create, modify, and/or execute the UDF functions
- Create your own custom functions (or modify included functions) using the power of MATLAB software
- Only Keysight provides both the custom measurement capability and the MATLAB software environment in a single oscilloscope option
- Additional UDF functions and MATLAB examples are provided to customers who purchase this N8806A option from Keysight
- System Requirements/Compatibilities; Keysight Infiniium 9000A, 9000 H-, 90000, 90000 X-, or 90000 Q-Series oscilloscope (Rev 3.0 or later)