Infiniium FPGA Dynamic Probe for Xilinx
Manufacturer's part number :
Keysight's FPGA dynamic probe application accelerates debug of systems with FPGAs. The application reduces instrument setup time allowing the first internal FPGA measurement to be made in minutes. Successive incremental internal measurements can be done in seconds without stopping the FPGA, modifying the HDL design, or changing timing.
Keysight's FPGA dynamic probe application software interfaces with an ATC2 on-chip debug core included in Xilinx ChipScope Pro software.
Quote and availability
- Gain visibility into your Xlinx FPGA's internal activity.
- Access up to 64 internal signals for each pin dedicated to debug
- Switch internal probe points in seconds. Moving probe points internal to an FPGA is time consuming on instruments without this capability. Now, in less than a second you can easily measure a different set of internal signals without changing your FPGA design.
- Automatic mapping of internal signal names to MSO labels leverages the work you did in your design environment.
- Supports Virtex-5 series, Virtex-4 series, Virtex-II Pro series, Virtex-II series, and Spartan-3 series devices.
- Supported oscilloscopes: Infiniium 9000A Series<, Infiniium 9000 H-Series, Infiniium 90000 X-Series