InfiniiView Oscilloscope Analysis Software
Manufacturer's part number :
Capture waveforms on your scope, save to a file, and recall the waveforms into Keysight's InfiniiView application. The application supports a variety of popular waveform formats from multiple oscilloscope vendors. Now you can view, analyze, share, and document scope measurements anywhere your PC goes.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Use your PC to view and analyze to get additional insight, without having to be with your scope and target system.
- Share scope measurements more easily across your team, and if needed with customers and vendors.
- Create more useful documentation, faster.
- Supports a variety of popular file formats from Agilent Infiniium and InfiniiVision oscilloscopes as well as generic .csv, .txt, and .tsv files.
- Standard Features
- Open and view up to 8 waveforms (supports up to 16-bit vertical bits)
- Use familiar scope horizontal and vertical controls to quickly navigate and zoom in to any event of interest
- Access over 60 built-in automated measurements with a mouse click.
- 20 math operators including FFT and filters, up to four independent/cascaded math functions
- Optional Features
- Protocol decode (I2C, SPI, RS-232, CAN, LIN, FlexRay, JTAG, USB, PCIe, MIPI D-Phy, 8B/10B, SAS, SATA…)
- Jitter analysis with EZJIT and EZJIT+
- Eye analysis and clock recovery for high-speed serial
- Host PC operating system and resources
- Recommended: Microsoft Win 7, 4G RAM, 1G free hard drive space
- Required: Microsoft XP 2G RAM. 1G free hard drive space