FlexRay Serial Triggering and Analysis, License for 4000X series oscilloscopes
Manufacturer's part number :
Keysight’s FlexRay measurement applications offer integrated FlexRay serial bus triggering, hardware-based decoding and analysis. The FlexRay measurement tools help you more efficiently debug and characterize your FlexRay physical layer network by having the ability to trigger on and time-correlate FlexRay communication with your physical layer signals. And with Keysight’s unique hardware-based decoding you get the fastest update rates available.
Quote and availability
- Hardware-based decoding helps find errors quicker
- Trigger on specific frame types (Normal, Sync, Startup, Null, All), FrameID, Errors, and cycle number)
- Synchronize on multiplexed data with cycle-base and cycle-repetition triggering
- Perform hardware-based pass/fail FlexRay eye-diagram mask testing based on published standards (requires DSOX4MASK mask test option).
- Precision differential active probes available for the differential FlexRay bus
- FlexRay Physical Layer Conformance Test PC-based software included for comprehensive testing of the differential FlexRay bus based on published specifications with report generation.