Computer Serial Triggering and Analysis, RS232/422/485/UART License, for 4000 series oscilloscopes
Manufacturer's part number :
The RS-232/UART serial triggering and decode option for InfiniiVision 4000 X-Series oscilloscopes displays responsive, time-aligned, on-screen decode of RS-232/422/485 and other UART serial buses. It provides triggering capabilities on specified transmit or receive values, as well as on parity errors. Trigger on and acquire RS-232/422/485/UART signals using either scope or logic channels. Hardware-based decode means the scope stays responsive and fast when decode is turned on. Real-time counters continually count transmit and receive frames and errors.
This measurement application option works with all InfiniiVision 4000 X-Series 2 channel and 4 channel DSO and MSO models.
Quote and availability
- Protocol trigger and hardware-based protocol decode
- Support for RS-232/422/485 and other UART serial buses
- Multiple Bus decode triggering and listing display
- On-screen protocol decode in binary, HEX or ASCII
- On-screen protocol decode time-corrected with the serial data waveform