BroadR-Reach Compliance Application for Infiniium scopes
Manufacturer's part number :
The N6467A BroadR-Reach automotive Ethernet compliance application software for Infiniium Series oscilloscopes provides you with a fast and easy way to verify and debug your automotive BroadR-Reach technology designs.
The BroadR-Reach automotive Ethernet electrical test software lets you automatically execute Ethernet physical-layer (PHY) electrical tests and displays the results in a flexible report format. In addition to the measurement data, the report provides a margin analysis that shows how closely your device passed or failed each test. The BroadR-Reach automotive Ethernet electrical compliance software performs a wide range of electrical tests to meet the BroadR-Reach specification.
The N6467A BroadR-Reach automotive Ethernet compliance application runs on all Infiniium Series oscilloscopes.
Quote and availability
- The N6467A BroadR-Reach compliance application provides rapid and automated testing of automotive BroadR-Reach network devices.
- The application automates 100% compliance test coverage for all tests in the automotive physical layer electrical transceiver BroadR-Reach specification.
- Testing can be done at the oscilloscope or remotely using programmatic commands. Programmability allows, for example, testing over an extended period of time in an environmental chamber.
- Automated setups ensure result repeatability and enable test engineers to run the application without being an expert on BroadR-Reach testing procedures.
- Test setup wizard guides user through test selection, configuration, connection, execution and results reporting.
- Oscilloscope setup is automatically configured for each test, and measurement connection setups are displayed.
- Test results report documents test configuration, measurements made, pass/fail status, margin analysis and waveforms.
- The N6467A BroadR-Reach compliance application embeds jitter and SDA functionality needed for BroadR-Reach testing, eliminating the need to purchase additional apps.
- BroadR-Reach compliance testing requires Infiniium oscilloscopes with 1 GHz or greater bandwidth.
- As BroadR-Reach does not specify a con nector, users may have different means to connect D+ and D- signals to the oscilloscope. For teams that use standard RJ-45 Ethernet connections, Keysight’s E5395C Ethernet compliance test fixture can be used for differential signal breakout. Alternatively, an 1130A InfiniiMax differential probe or SMA cables can be used to access D+ and D- signals.
- The application is available as a fixed license for a specific oscilloscope or can be ordered as a server-based floating license that can move between multiple oscilloscopes.
- Keysight’s spectrum analyzers can be used for the BroadR-Reach power spectral density test and Keysight’s 81160A pulse/function generator can be used for the distributing signal source.
- Please contact Keysight if you have an addition need for BroadR-Reach cable testing.