MXG RF Analogue Signal Generator Express Configuration
Manufacturer's part number :
The Keysight Technologies N5181AEP MXG analog RF signal generator express configuration provides addtional value of the most popular MXG configurations. Created to get necessary RF tools into your hands through Keysight Technologies’s Distribution partners. Express configurations are fully upgradeable, so as your needs change, you can quickly optimize your test with the MXG’s additional options.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- 100 kHz to 1, 3, or 6 GHz
- +23 dBm output power @ 1 GHz (optional)
- -121 dBc/Hz (typical) phase noise at 1 GHz and 20 kHz offset
- 5 ms frequency switching speed (typical)
- AM, FM, and ØM included as standard
- Pulse modulation (optional)
- Digital step and list sweep with simultaneous switching of frequency and power
- The MXG express configuration is only available to order from Distribution partners in China and Korea.
- Expanded license key upgradeability (equivalent to N5181A-099) included as standard
- The MXG express configuration can be ordered with the following options:
- Option 1EA, High output power
- Option UNU, Pulse modulation
Options UNU and 1EA are license keys that must be installed after delivery
- To customize your N5181A MXG with applications or additional measurement capability, refer to the N5181A MXG Signal Generator. A custom configured MXG allows for maximum flexibility in ordering the generator that best meets your needs by offering all of the MXG options; however it will increase delivery time.
- 100BaseT LAN, USB 2.0 and GPIB
- LXI compliant
- SCPI and IVI-COM drivers