MXG RF Analogue Signal Generator, up to 6GHz
Manufacturer's part number :
Featuring high reliability and high power – all in two rack units (2RU) – N5181A MXG analog signal generator is optimised to provide the accurate and repeatable reference signals needed from the R&D bench to the production line. Add optional fast frequency and amplitude switching and MXG analog delivers the most value for your manufacturing investment by increasing throughput, maximizing uptime, and saving rack space. With scalable RF performance, the MXG analog is easily configured to meet your specific test needs, including LO and clock substitution, CW interferers, and modulated signals for analog communication systems such as AM, FM, and ΦM.
The new EXG offers the value and performance of the first-generation MXG, along with significant enhancements to waveform memory and bandwidth, reverse power protection and spurious levels and offers scaled up performance and functionality with options such as a real-time baseband generator, high output power, and a built-in multi-function generator.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- 100 kHz to 1, 3 or 6 GHz
- +23 dBm output power @ 1 GHz
- ≤ -121 dBc/Hz (typ) phase noise at 1 GHz and 20 kHz offset
- ≤1.2 ms switching speed in SCPI mode; ≤900 μs simultaneous frequency and amplitude switching in list mode
- AM, FM, ØM, and pulse modulation
- Digital step and list sweep with simultaneous switching of frequency and power
- 100BaseT LAN, USB 2.0 and GPIB
- LXI compliant
- SCPI and IVI-COM drivers
- Backwards compatible with all ESG, PSG, 8648 signal generators, and other vendors' signal generators