ESG Vector Signal Generator
Manufacturer's part number :
The E4438C ESG vector signal generator combines outstanding RF performance and sophisticated baseband generation to deliver calibrated test signals at baseband, IF, and RF frequencies up to 6 GHz. Offering an internal baseband generator with arbitrary waveform and real-time I/Q capabilities, ample waveform playback and storage memory, and a wide RF modulation bandwidth, the E4438C ESG is equipped to test today's complex wireless systems and their components.
The E4438C ESG is an adaptable platform with optional capabilities to customize the instrument for baseband and RF test applications ranging from simple distortion test and general purpose troubleshooting to baseband coding algorithm development, advanced transceiver design verification, and high volume manufacturing. Its modular architecture makes it easy to configure the instrument with the level of performance and signal creation capability you need today with the option to upgrade in the future.
The new MXG exceeds the ESG's performance in every category- power, ACPR, EVM, phase noise, bandwidth and memory depth- and offers a wider range of signal simulation with both real-time and arbitrary waveform generation capabilities.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- 250 kHz to 1, 2, 3,4, or 6 GHz
- +17 dBm output power
- <-134 dBc phase noise at 1 GHz and 20 kHz offset typical
- AM, FM, ØM, and pulse
- ASK, FSK, MSK, PSK, QAM, custom I/Q
- Step, or list, frequency and power
- 80 MHz dual mode internal baseband generator: arbitrary waveform and real-time I/Q
- 64 MSa playback memory and 1 GSa storage
- 10BaseT LAN and GPIB
- SCPI and IVI-COM drivers
- Backwards compatible with ESG, PSG and 8648 signal generators