ESG Analogue Signal Generator
Manufacturer's part number :
Excellent all-inclusive RF and analog modulation performance up to 3 or 6 GHz. The E4428C ESG analog signal generator delivers outstanding spectral purity, level accuracy, output power, and analog modulation performance up to 3 or 6 GHz for all general-purpose test needs. This makes the E4428C ESG a superb choice for general-purpose tests requiring CW, AM, ØM, and FM receiver and component test signals in the cellular, ISM, and UNII frequency bands.
The new MXG exceeds the ESG's performance in every category- power, ACPR, EVM, phase noise, bandwidth and memory depth- and offers a wider range of signal simulation with both real-time and arbitrary waveform generation capabilities.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- 250 kHz to 1, 2, 3,4, or 6 GHz
- +17 dBm output power
- <-134 dBc phase noise at 1 GHz and 20 kHz offset typical
- Modulation and sweep: AM, FM, ØM, and pulse/ASK, FSK, MSK, PSK, QAM, custom I/Q/Step, or list, frequency and power
- 80 MHz dual mode internal baseband generator: arbitrary waveform and real-time I/Q
- 64 MSa playback memory and 1 GSa storage
- 10BaseT LAN and GPIB
- SCPI and IVI-COM drivers
- Backwards compatible with ESG, PSG and 8648 signal generators