Baseband Studio Digital Signal Interface Module
Manufacturer's part number :
The N5102A digital signal interface module provides fast and flexible digital inputs and outputs. In the input mode, the interface module ports your digital input to the signal generator's baseband system, providing a quick and easy way of upconverting to calibrated analog IF, RF or µW frequencies.
In both operating modes, the interface module adapts to your device with the logic type, data format, clock features, and signaling you require. With its three-meter extension cable and a selection of connector types, the interface module connects easily to your device, in most cases eliminating the need for custom fixtures.
Note: The digital signal interface module requires a properly equipped N5172B EXB, N5182B MXG, E4438C ESG, E8267C/D PSG or N5106A.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Supports both inputs and outputs
- Bit level access to Keysight Technologies´s wide range of baseband signal creation applications
- Flexible data formats: Digital I/Q, digital IF, serial, parallel, 2's complement, binary offset, variable 4 to 16 bit words
- Flexible clocking: automatic resampling from 1 to 200 MHz, multiple clock inputs and outputs, multiple clocks per sample, adjustable clock-to-data skew
- Simplified connectivity with a variety of popular device connector types and logic levels including LV-TTL, CMOS (1.5 V, 1.8 V, 2.5 V, 3.3 V) and LVDS