High Voltage Amplifier, 2 Channel, 50Vpp
Manufacturer's part number :
The Keysight Technologies 33502A is a dual-channel, high voltage output amplifier. It has an isolated analog front end with up to 50 Vpp (±25 V) output voltage range. It is also a very low-distortion amplifier with < 0.01% @ 10 kHz and 40 Vpp. The 33502A is designed to work as a companion for function generators to offer low-distortion, higher voltage outputs.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Full-power BW: 100 kHz @ 50 Vpp
- Small-signal BW: > 300 kHz
- Slew Rate: 20 V/µs min.
- THD+N: < 0.01% @ 10 kHz, 40 Vpp
- Output drive: 200 mA max.
- Isolation: Floats ± 42 Vpk to earth