2000W Advanced DC Power Supply, 120V, 16.7A
Manufacturer's part number :
The N6976A Series DC power supplies are designed for ATE applications where high performance is critical.
If you are looking for ATE applications where high-speed dynamic sourcing and measurement is needed see the APS N7900 Series power supplies.
Turn any APS power supply into not only a source but a load as well, which is great for power storage applications. Add full, 2-quadrant operation to any APS power supply with the N7909A APS power dissipater unit.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Test speeds 100x faster than standard system power supplies
- Command processing speed < 2ms
- Fast up/down programming speeds up to 3ms
- Dual voltage and current measurement capability with DMM-like accuracy
- Power, peak power, watt hour, and amp hour measurements
- Provides continuous smooth operation between +current and - current transitions
- Provides + and - programmable current limits, programmable + and - current waveforms, and automatic downprogramming
- Full two-quadrant operation requires N7909A power dissipater units, standalone power supply offers 10% rated current two-quadrant operation
- Optional accessory N7908A black-box recorder
- Works in the background tracking power events whenever the APS supply is on
- Records measurement data, trigger events, status bits, and more
- Ensures equal current sharing among paralleled supplies
- Implemented with three wire connection on power supply rear panel
- Ensures each paralleled supply operates in its intended mode, whether that is CV or CC