100W Dynamic Measurement DC Source, 20V, 5A, GPIB, RS-232
Manufacturer's part number :
The Keysight Technologies Mobile Communications DC Source 66332A series offers several features ideal for testing wireless and battery powered devices. Excellent voltage transient response ensures maximum test-system throughput by minimizing device shutdowns due to significant voltage drops in the test wiring. Built-in advanced measurement system to accurately measure battery current drains when the device operates in different modes and an Keysight Technologies-developed feature that enables cellular telephone manufacturers to detect permanently and intermittently open-sense wire connections.
The Keysight Technologies 66332A Dynamic Measurement dc Source provides dynamic measurement and analysis of voltage and current waveforms. It is ideal for testing digital wireless communications Products/components because it not only provides the power for testing, but also performs the peak current measurements required to characterise the pulsed current demands of these Products.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Voltage: 0 to 20 V
- Current: 0 to 5 A
- Peak Current for up to 7 ms: 5 A
- Programming Voltage accuracy: 10 mV at 25°C ±5°C
- Programming Current accuracy: 2 mA at 25°C ±5°C
- Voltage: 0.03% + 5 mV
- Current (+20 mA to + rated current): 0.2% + 0.5 mA
- Current (-20 mA to – rated current): 0.2% + 1.1 mA
- Current (-20 mA to + 20 mA range): 0.1% + 2.5 µA
- 650mV drop, <100 µs transient response time