RF Electronic Calibration Module, Type-N, 50 Ohm, 300kHz to 9GHz
Manufacturer's part number :
The Keysight 85092C RF electronic calibration (ECal) module makes calibration of vector network analysers fast, easy, and accurate. The RF ECal system is now easily controlled by one of two methods depending on the network analyser. The Keysight PNA and ENA series of network analysers controls the module directly via the USB interface.
ECal is an ideal solution for calibrating network analysers. Performing a full two-port calibration takes less than half the time and number of connections using ECal versus mechanical cal kits. Furthermore, the accuracy of the calibration is comparable between electronic and mechanical methods. Traditional mechanical calibrations require intensive operator interaction which is prone to errors. With ECal, the operator simply connects the ECal module to the network analyser and the software controls the rest.
Quote and availability
- 300 kHz to 9 GHz frequency range
- Fast full two-port calibration with a single connection
- Simple non-insertable device calibration
- NIST traceable accurate calibrations
- Reduced connector wear
- USB interface for direct control with PNA and ENA series of network analysers
- Reliable solid-state switching