RF Electronic Calibration Module, 9kHz to 13.5GHz, 4-port
Manufacturer's part number :
The Keysight N4431B RF electronic calibration (ECal) module makes calibration of vector network analysers fast, easy, and accurate. ECal is a precision, single-connection calibration technique for your vector network analyser. Performing a full three- or four-port calibration takes less than half the time and number of connections using ECal versus mechanical cal kits. Furthermore, the accuracy of the calibration is comparable between electronic and mechanical methods. Traditional mechanical calibrations require intensive operator interaction, which is prone to errors. With ECal, the operator simply connects the ECal module to the network analyser and the software controls the rest.
ECal modules are transfer standards capable of transferring the factory calibration accuracy to your network analyser. The Keysight PNA and ENA series of network analysers controls the N4431B module directly through a USB interface. PNA Series network analysers require firmware revision 2.5. Note: The 9 kHz to 300 kHz performance is only applicable to the E5071C with firmware revision A.09.10 or higher.
Quote and availability
- 9 kHz to 13.5 GHz frequency range
- Fast full 3- or 4-port calibration with a single connection
- NIST traceable accurate calibrations
- Reduced connector wear
- USB interface for direct control with PNA and ENA series of network analysers
- Reliable solid-state switching
- Mixed connector option available (3.5 mm, Type-N 50 ohm, and 7-16)