PXIh-Coaxial Switch, DC-26.5GHz, Dual SPDT, Unterminated
Manufacturer's part number :
The Keysight M9155C is a dual SPDT PXI hybrid switch module, which integrates two Keysight 8765C coaxial switches. It is a 1 slot wide size module.
The M9155C operates from DC to 26.5 GHz, providing a low-cost switching solution for measurement and automation of Automatic Test Equipment (ATE) systems without compromising RF performance. It is used in applications such as ATE, RF communication and RF parametric measurements where a rugged switching module is needed for signal routing. Typical switching applications for SPDT coaxial switches include signal routing of a single input to dual instruments.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- 0.03 dB insertion loss repeatability guaranteed throughout the 5 million cycle operating life ensures accuracy of your test results
- Unmatched isolation 92 dB at 8 GHz minimizes cross talk in high density ATE systems
- Broadband from DC to 26.5 GHz fits most communication and aerospace/defense applications
- Route RF and microwave signals in automated test applications
- Flexibility to build switch matrix as desired, hence a low cost solution
- Peace of mind in switch technology from Keysight who has a proven record for providing versatile, quality switches
- Exceptional 0.03 dB insertion loss repeatability
- Long life cycles - 5 million cycles guaranteed, 10 million cycles typical
- Unmatched isolation and low SWR