Integrated Attenuation Control Unit, 0-121 dB, DC to 6GHz
Manufacturer's part number :
J7211A attenuation control units provide an integrated solution for R&D and manufacturing engineers in wireless communication, aerospace and defense and electronic component industries. Operating from DC to 6 GHz, the J7211A provides attenuation up to 121 dB with a 1 dB step size. A unique attenuation sweep function lets you select the start/stop attenuation, step size, dwell time and number of cycles for your application. J7211A offers exceptional < 0.03 dB insertion loss repeatability per section for the entire 5 million cycles which reduces your cost of ownership.
Designed in a compact half-rack, 2 unit high-form factor, the Keysight J7211A ensures ease-of-use in benchtop applications and greater efficiency and throughput in ATE testing. GPIB, USB and LAN connectivity (LXI Class C Compliant) allow easy remote control and triggering.
J7211A attenuation control unit's attenuation sweep function makes it ideal for designing, validating and manufacturing WiMAX™ and WLAN components and for mobile handset base transceiver station (BTS) handover test.
Quote and availability
- Attenuation sweep function - define the sweep time, number of cycles and step size for your application
- Relative attenuation step function - set attenuation relative to any value
- Attenuation steps - 0 dB to 121 dB, 121 dB to 0 dB, or back and forth for the preset number of cycles (1 to 1000)
- User selectable sweep time - 50 ms to 10 s; 50 ms incremental
- 0.03 dB insertion loss repeatability per section for the entire 5 million cycles
- Excellent attenuation accuracy and flatness
- LXI Class C compliant for easy remote integration