Passive Probe, 500MHz, 10:1
Manufacturer's part number :
The Keysight N2890A low-cost 10:1 passive probe provides up to 500 MHz bandwidth and features a high input resistance of 10 MΩ to address a wide range of measurement needs with low probe loading.
The probe can be adjusted for low-frequency compensation and high-frequency compensation. For the best measurements you should compensate your probe to match its characteristics to the oscilloscope.
This probe is compatible with Keysight InfiniiVision and Infiniium Series oscilloscopes with 1 MΩ input.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Bandwidth: DC to 500MHz
- Risetime: 700 psec (10%-90%)
- Attenuation ratio: 10:1
- Input resistance: 10 MOhm (when terminated to 1MOhm)
- Input capacitance: ~11 pF
- Maximum input: 300 V RMS (or >400Vpk) CAT I and CAT II
- Cable length: 1.3 m
- Probe ID pin: Yes
- Scope compatibility: 1000, 2000X, 3000X, 3000, 5000, 6000, 7000, 8000, 9000 Series