Infiniimax Soft Touch Half-channel Probe Head
Manufacturer's part number :
Keysight has developed connectorless logic analyzer probes based on soft touch probing technology. Connectorless logic analyzer probing removes the connector that is traditionally attached to the target board and replaces it with an array of probe pods. This reduces the probe load on the target by eliminating the loading associated with the physical body of the connector.
The N2888A InfiniiMax Soft touch Pro half-channel probe head adapts from the Keysight Pro Series Soft touch foot print to the GPO input connectors of the Keysight InfiniiMax 1130A-1134A and 1168A-69A Series probe amplifier, enabling users to make a high density, multi-channel probing. Each adapter can support both the Soft Touch Single-ended and Differential footprints and pin-outs.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Adapts from the Keysight Pro Series half-channel (18 ch) Soft touch connectorless logic analyzer foot print to the Keysight InfiniiMax I & II series probe amplifier input connectors
- Supports the Pro Series Soft touch single-ended and differential footprints and pin-outs
- Up to 4 GHz bandwidth
- Input R : 25 kΩ each input to ground, 50 kΩ between inputs
- Comes with 5 retention modules
- Use N2887-60002 deskew fixture to eliminate timing skew between channels