Divider Probe, 50MHz, 30 kV DC, Peak AC High Voltage
Manufacturer's part number :
The Keysight N2771B is a 1000:1 divider probe for the measurement of fast high voltage signals, up to 30 kV dc + peak ac, 10 kV rms.
The probe's large size and rugged construction provides superior protection. The ground lead is fed through the body of the probe and protrudes behind the safety barrier, keeping the ground connection away from the high voltage. Typical applications include PMT's, motor drives, high voltage switches, magnetrons and modern projection systems.
The N2771B is a replacement of the N2771A. The N2771A was discontinued in June 2011 and will be supported until September 2016. The replacement is 100% form, fit, function and price equivalent to the product it replaces.
Quote and availability
- Ideal for measuring up to 30 kV
- Includes alligator ground lead, 1 sharp probe tip and 1 hook probe tip
- Bandwidth: 50 MHz (-3 dB)
- Risetime: less than 7 ns
- Attenuation ratio: 1000:1
- Input resistance: 100 M ohm (when terminated into 1 M ohm)
- Input capacitance: 1 pF
- Compensation range: 7 - 25 pF
- Maximum voltage: 15 kV dc, 10 kV rms, 30 kV dc + peak ac
- Operating temperature: 0 - 50 degrees C
- Operating humidity: 80% relative humidity
- Storage temperature: -20 to +70 degrees C
- Storage humidity: 90% relative humidity
- Dimensions, 2 cm (max width of probe stem after handle) x 33 cm, 7.5 cm (max probe width at probe handle) x 33 cm