Differential Probe, 100MHz, High-voltage
Manufacturer's part number :
Use the N2790A 100-MHz high-voltage differential probe to make safe and accurate floating measurements with an oscilloscope. The N2790A probe allows conventional earth-grounded Keysight oscilloscopes to be used for floating signal measurements of up to 1,400 V of differential voltage and 1,000 V of common mode voltage.
Thanks to its high bandwidth and excellent input-impedance characteristics, the probe can accurately measure up to 3.5 nsec of fast transient edges in modern switching power supplies.
The probe is compatible with Keysight’s AutoProbe interface with 1 Mohm input where the probe’s power is supplied by the Keysight oscilloscope’s probe interface.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- User-selectable attenuation settings of 50:1 or 500:1
- Rated to measure differential voltage up to 1,400 VDC + peak AC with high CMRR of >50 dB at 1 MHz.
- Overrange indicator which alerts the user when the probe input exceeds the dynamic range of the probe
- AutoProbe interface
- Included accessories: Two browser tips, Two retractable hook tips
- Keysight InfiniiVision 3000 X-Series
- Keysight InfiniiVision 5000, 6000 (except for 100 MHz) and 7000 Series with software version 5.26.0001 or higher
- Keysight Infiniium 8000 and 54830 Series with software version 5.7
- Keysight 9000 Series with software version 2.0