Current probe, 500A AC/DC, 2MHz
Manufacturer's part number :
Compatible with any oscilloscope with high impedance BNC input, the new N2780B current probe offers accurate and reliable solution for measuring ac and dc currents.
Using a hybrid technology that includes a Hall effect sensor and an AC current transformer, the probe provides accurate measurement of DC or AC currents up to 500 Arms continuous.
The current probe features flat frequency response, low noise and low insertion loss that make the probes ideal for current measurements in such areas like measuring steady state or transient current of motor drive, switching power supplies,inverters, controllers, disk drives, LCD displays, electronic ballast and current amplifier driving inductive loads.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Compatible with 1000, 2000 X-, 3000 X-, 4000 X-, 5000, 6000, 7000, 8000, and 9000 Series oscilloscopes. Use E2697A with 90000A Series and N5449A with 90000 X-Series.
- Flat bandwidth - dc to 2 MHz, Max. Current 500 Arms
- Superior 1% accuracy and high S/N ratio
- Overload protect function prevents probe damage at excessive input
- Direct connection to high impedance BNC input of oscilloscope
- “Demagnetize” button to remove any residual magnetism that built up in the magnetic core
- External power supply N2779A lets you connect up to three N278xBs to a single power supply