Circular Connectors with Threaded Receptacles
Manufacturer's part number :
UTS threaded receptacles are the latest addition to SOURIAU's UTS connector series. They are designed particularly for industrial applications, such as junction boxes and even variable speed drives on induction motors, and fit in place of conventional cable glands. UTS threaded receptacles are very quick to fit and require no special tools. Simply unscrew the cable gland and screw the threaded receptacle directly in its place.
They are offered in three thread standards : M (metric), Pg (Panzergewinde) and NPT (National Pipe Thread) for compatibility with any range or wiring standard in Europe, and elsewhere. Designed to withstand harsh environments, UTS threaded receptacles are UL 1977 and UL 94-V0 (fire and smoke) approved, UV resistant and IP68/69K rated.
View our wide range of Circular Connectors
View our portfolio of Connectors & Cable Assemblies
See all products from our supplier Souriau
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- UTS threaded receptacles into existing installation allowing for easy conversion from a hard wired to pluggable solution
- NPT, PG & M threaded receptacle: No need to change drilling pattern when using the UTS threaded receptacle as your connector solution!
- UL 1977 qualified
- Fire & smoke: UL94-VO: Suitable for public environment
- IP68/69K + UV resistant: Suitable for outdoor use
- Hexagonal shape: Easy to fasten to a box with standard wrench