QR/P18 Series Rectangular, Multiple-Position Rack/Panel (IDC)
Manufacturer's part number :
The QR/P18 Series of miniature rack/panel connectors is designed for the complete segmentation of the structure of the external holder/terminal units of the well-received QR/P Series of plug-in rectangular rack/panel connectors; furthermore, the subsequent insertion of the harnessed terminal unit affords a more efficient harness mounting task. These connectors are configured with 12, 18, or 24 (insulation displacement connection) positions in the signal portion, and 4 (crimp) positions in the power supply portion.
NOTE: The HIROSE product information on this website is for reference only. Please request the Engineering Drawing for the most current and accurate design information from your local Acal BFI sales office.
View our wide range of Wire-to-Wire products
View our portfolio of Connectors / Cables
See all products from our supplier Hirose
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Outer housing and contact unit can be divided.
- Signal unit of IDC termination system ensures high reliability.
- Power contact crimps are available for AWG #16 to #18 giving a maximum current capacity of 12A max.
- Sequence contacts, 2 on male signal unit and 1 on female power unit, assure the safety.
- Fixed connectors are mounted by one-touch simple operation.
- Floating connectors are mounted by floating screw to panels for easy mating and unmating.